- 30+plenary, concurrent, and poster sessions showcasing the latest zebrafish research
- 12+ dynamic workshops highlighting cutting-edge new technologies
- Numerous exhibitors displaying the latest equipment and tools for your research
- Extensive opportunities to network with colleagues and suppliers
- Lakeside BBQ picnic and closing banquet and party with live band and dancing
- Inexpensive university housing and a conference meal plan for limited budgets
Conference Information Registration* Abstract Submission*
* Note: In order to register for the conference and/or submit an abstract, you must sign in or create a new IZFS website profile. During profile creation you will also be given the opportunity to become an IZFS member, giving you access to discounted IZFS member conference registration rates. If you have trouble creating a profile, contact our administrator at mailto:email@example.com
Letter of invitation required? REGISTER soon as possible and request a letter of invitation on the registration form.
Travel Awards Limited funds are available for presenting member trainees or junior faculty who would otherwise be unable to attend the meeting, including specific scholarship funds for underrepresented minorities. Click to apply.
Want to exhibit at or sponsor this conference? Make sure that your company or organization doesn’t miss out on the chance to be noticed at the largest and most important conference for zebrafish investigators. A variety of attractive sponsorship options are available to fit every budget. Visit the conference website “exhibit and sponsor” tab for more information or contact IZFS meeting planner Marcy Green.