Update: Meeting postponed.
Colleagues, friends, partners,
Since the situation of COVID-19 has been rapidly evolving and the number of infections has increased substantially in numerous countries worldwide including Czech Republic, leading to further restrictions regarding the hosting of events and congresses by governments and health authorities, ZEBRAFISH 2020 Organising Committee, alongside with the Scientific Committee, has made the difficult decision to postpone the European ZEBRAFISH Meeting.
The European ZEBRAFISH Meeting has been postponed from 29 June - 2 July 2020 to 25 - 29 October 2020. The postponed meeting shall take place at the same venue, Prague Congress Centre, in Prague, Czech Republic.
In order to minimize inconvenience and in anticipation of your questions we are providing some information below to assist you.
- If you have already registered for the Meeting, your registration has been automatically maintained for the new dates, with the same conditions. For any questions regarding your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have already made your hotel booking though the recommended links please contact your hotel directly, and if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- For your travel arrangements, we recommend that you contact your travel agency or flight company as soon as possible to modify your booking.
We truly apologize to all participants, sponsors and partners for any inconvenience.
ZEBRAFISH Organising Secretariat would like to thank all of our delegates and supporters for their cooperation and understanding during this time. Despite this difficult situation, we appreciate your support and are working hard to ensure the postponed edition of the European ZEBRAFISH Meeting in Prague is a success.
We will provide further information as soon as possible.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Prague from 25 to 29 October, 2020.
For any questions, please contact ZEBRAFISH 2020 Meeting Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZEBRAFISH MEETING 2020 Local Organising Committee
The meeting program will include keynote and plenary talks, short oral presentations, poster sessions and workshops covering a wide range of topics including:
- Cell Signaling
- Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
- Circuits and Behavior
- Disease Models
- Education and Outreach
- Emerging Technologies
- Epigenetics and Gene Regulation
- Genomic Resources
- Germ Line and Early Development
- Husbandry and Aquaculture
- Immunity and Infection
- Morphogenesis and Organogenesis
- Stem Cells
- 12 February, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
- 23 April, 2020
Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 23 June, 2020
Online Registration Deadline
More information on the Meeting is published on the Meeting webpage: http://www.zebrafish2020.org/
We look forward to meeting you in Prague!