Margaret A. Goodell, Baylor College of Medicine
Laura A. Johnston, Columbia University
Thomas P. Zwaka, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
The four-day conference will:
- Bring together, for the first time, researchers from diverse fields who study competitive and cooperative interactions between cells;
- Cover recent findings on quality control systems, developing tissues, stem cell populations and tumorigenesis, as well as address important evolutionary aspects of competitive and cooperative behavior in diverse model systems;
- Define critical questions shared by the diverse investigators and help shape this exciting and emerging field.
- Scholarship Applications and Discounted Abstract – October 24, 2018
- Abstract – November 28, 2018
- Discounted Registration – January 8, 2019
For more information, please visit www.keystonesymposia.org/19B6 and for a flyer, visithttp://www.keystonesymposia.org/index.cfm?e=Web.Meeting.Flyer&MeetingID=1615.