RESEARCH ASSISTANT CELLULAR BIOLOGY
The ZebraONCOfish for personalize treatment (The Zebrafish Lab), offers a research assistant position in Cellular Biology.
Eligible candidate will join a research line focused on the development of in vitro and in vivo models of metastasis and experimental/screening of new drugs in zebrafish model.
The ZebraONCOfish is a new department created by the company Ikan Biotech, with the objective of providing innovative solutions to reach a personalize oncology treatment based on the molecular and functional characterization of key steps for tumor dissemination and progression.
What we offer
1- The incorporation in The Zebrafish Lab Joint Unit (www.thezebrafishlab.com).
2- A translational research project: The Area of Oncology is configured with the aim that the clinical criteria define the basis of the research projects to rapidly revert to the patient.
3- Integration in a multidisciplinary research team: including inputs from different research fields and covering the areas of molecular and cellular biology, liquid biopsy and preclinical models.
4- Attractive scientific environment: The Zebrafish Lab, providing support to all researchers with fully equipped culture rooms, cold chambers, imaging equipment, DNA sequencing, Real-Time PCR amplification, Circulating Tumor Cell analysis, animal facilities, etc.
What we expect
- Applicants should hold a Master degree in biological sciences, biomedicine or any related discipline.
- Previous experience in cellular biology, biochemistry, tumor cell culture, microscopy techniques and knowledge of flow cytometric techniques, will be valued.
- Any experience in cancer and zebrafish is an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Capacity to work in an interdisciplinary environment and be able to work in a team.
2 years; 20-22K € gross salary/ year. This contract will be supported by European Commission (SME Instrument).
Please, email to our personnel management department: firstname.lastname@example.org including HCz/2017 and the Applicant’s full name in the subject of the message together with the following attached documents: How to apply
- Copy of the applicant’s degree.
- 2 professional references.
- Cover Letter.
Immediate incorporation is expected (September-October 2017).
No application will be eligible if all the above mentioned documents are not attached.
Deadline for applications is midnight on 15 July 2017.
The selection process will include a panel interview.