Creating a New Protocol Directly from a Word Document
This is a quick way to get started creating a protocol from an existing word document. Please note that not all formatting (and no pictures) will be preserved.
- Follow all of the instructions for Creating a New Protocol ,fill out the title, location, restrictions, and discussion (but do not bother filling out the protocol text data).
- "Save" the new protocol.
- Import the word doc from your filesystem. This will replace your saved protocol page with your word content.
- When viewing the page click on the "Tools" menu in the upper-right as select "Doc Import"
- Select "Choose File" and select a file from your computer.
- Select "Import". This will save your page.
- You should see your page rendered from the word document.