|Link to Location|
Other names, clone ids, catalog ids etc.
anti-cofilin 1-like (Cfl 1-L) , cfl1l
Antibody Registry ID.
Does it work on zebrafish?
Anatomical structures recognized
Recognized target molecules (gene names, domains, epitopes ...)
- Imported from ZFIN Antibody page Ab1-cfl1l
- Immunogen is a 26 amino acid peptide sequence from zebrafish Cfl1l : SKNALKAKLPGMKFEWQINDNADKDA (ZIRC and ZFIN Staff)
- Western blots of zebrafish embryo extract show a signal starting at about 24 hpf. Western blots of adult zebrafish extract show a strong band at 17 kD. Adult liver cell cytoplasm is labeled by immunocytochemistry. (ZIRC and ZFIN Staff)
- This antibody was raised in the laboratory of Prof. Sharon L. Ashworth, The University of Maine, Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology/School of Biology and Ecology Orono, ME 04469 (ZIRC and ZFIN Staff)
- Citations for Ab1-cfl1l at ZFIN