- PhD degree in biological, medical or other related fields obtained not earlier than 7 years before the year of employment in the project
- experience in laboratory work in the field of genetics and molecular biology; experience in animal studies, in particular on the zebrafish model is highly desirable
- scientific achievements documented by publications in international journals from the JRC list
- high motivation for scientific work documented by scientific activities, e.g. participation in conferences, courses, obtained scholarships, grants, patents, awards, distinctions, participation in scientific exchange with other institutions
- proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- ability to present research results
- conscientiousness, accuracy and good organizational skills
- communicativeness and ability to work in a team
Person employed at this position will conduct research tasks of the SONATA BIS6 project No. 2016/22/E/NZ5/00470 entitled "Integrating whole genome sequencing and zebrafish functional studies to uncover new molecular basis of autosomal dominant hearing loss". As part of the project, the post-doc will be required to thoroughly analyze the literature and data available in different databases, carry out next-generation sequencing (NGS) and functional experiments on a zebrafish model. The post-doc will be also obliged to analyze and present the results and prepare scientific papers.
• Full-time; time-definite employment (38 months)
• Application deadline is September 21, 2018.
Application should contain: