Data from ZFIN:
- genes, pseudogenes, markers, clones, transgenics
- sequence alterations (point mutations, insertions, etc...)
- subset of protein data
- reagents (antibodies, morpholinos, CRISPRs, TALENs)
- probe libraries
- publications, attributions, synonyms
- chromosomes, SNPs, RAPDs, STSs, Engineered Foreign Genes
- Ontology libraries (Gene Ontology, Zebrafish Anatomy Ontology, Sequence Ontology, Phenotypic Quality Ontology)
- GO annotations
- ZFIN curated orthology
- OMIM phenotypes for human orthologs
- Some person, lab and company data
Data from Panther:
- computed homologs for zebrafish, mouse and human.
Future releases will contain more ZFIN data. Currently ZebrafishMine does not contain pathway data or GBrowse.