This is a quick way to get started creating a protocol from an existing word document.
- Create an empty protocol in the appropriate section.
- Import the word doc from your filesystem. This will replace your saved protocol page with your word content.
- When viewing the page click on the "Tools" menu in the upper-right as select "Doc Import"
- Select "Choose File" and select a file from your computer.
- Select "Import". This will save your page.
- You should see your page rendered from the word document.
You may also copy and paste directly into the rich-text editor from the word document, instead. With either method, not all formatting will be perfectly preserved.